This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Insight build errors occur after updating new version of cygwin!
- To: Cliff Tsai <clifftsai at minecard dot com dot tw>
- Subject: Re: Insight build errors occur after updating new version of cygwin!
- From: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:40:30 -0400
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
Cliff Tsai wrote:
> After updating new version of cygwin using 'setup'.
> I found that when I build insight5.0,there are following erros!
> I'm sure that before I update cygwin. I can build insight5.0
> How can I solve this problem!
Funny you should mention that. I just tried to rebuild Cygwin itself
from CVS (I'm trying to test my vfscanf() changes to newlib) and got
similar errors while building the netinstaller -- syntax errors in
w32api/winnt.h and the like. I haven't tracked it down yet, 'cause I
just figured Earnie was in the middle of checking in some w32api
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple