Setup Program

Hi All...

Next time anyone is working on Setup.exe...

I usually use Setup.exe (with download from internet) to maintain a local
copy of the CygWin files and then do a local install to multiple machines.
This works fine, but I noticed that Setup.exe does not remove old files from
the local directory when it downloads new updates. If there are several
changes, I just delete my local directory and re-download, but this is extra
traffic for the mirror. Perhaps Setup.exe could delete the old files when it
downloads new ones.

Thanks,

...Karl