This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing X-server?
- To: Hans van Zijst <hvanzijst at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Missing X-server?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:24:34 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 01:58:16PM +0100, Hans van Zijst wrote:
>I seem to be missing the one thing I need most: the
>X-server in Cygwin. The documentation talks about
>/usr/X11R6/bin/startxwin.bat but that's one file I
>don't have. I don't even have /usr/X11R6. Am I doing
>something wrong, or did something go wrong in the
You're doing something wrong. You're posting to the
wrong mailing list.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple