This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Where is GetCurrentFiber?
- To: Kurt Schwartz <kurt at whdl dot com>
- Subject: Re: Where is GetCurrentFiber?
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 07:16:50 -0400
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <NEBBKDKNCLKKMGAAALNKMEANCAAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: Cygwin Users <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Kurt Schwartz wrote:
> I can find the declaration for this Win32 API function in
> /usr/include/w32api/winnt.h, but I cannot find the implementation in any
> library file. The other fiber calls are in /usr/lib/libkernel32.a
It's in the CVS source. A new release will happen this weekend
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple