This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: dumper.exe doesn't work
- To: "Reinhard JESSICH" <Reinhard dot JESSICH at frequentis dot com>
- Subject: Re: dumper.exe doesn't work
- From: egor duda <deo at logos-m dot ru>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 18:25:24 +0400
- CC: cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com, reinhard dot jessich at telering dot at
- Organization: deo
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-To: egor duda <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
Thursday, 19 April, 2001 egor duda firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
ed> you can make dumper more "verbose":
ed> set CYGWIN=error_start=drive:\\pathtodumper\\dump_wrapper.cmd
ed> and create drive:\\pathtodumper\\dump_wrapper.cmd file containing one line:
ed> ============== dump_wrapper.cmd ====================
ed> drive:\\pathtodumper\\dumper.exe -v -c %1 %2
ed> for a testing purposes you can also dump any "healthy" process. just
ed> get its win32-pid using 'ps -l' command, and then type
ed> dumper -v <win32_pid_of_target_process>
oops. option is '-d', not '-v'. Sorry for misguiding.
ed> i'll look if i can fix this warning, though.
i've just checked the fix in. Check out dumper source and see if it helps.
Egor. mailto:email@example.com ICQ 5165414 FidoNet 2:5020/496.19
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple