This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DLL function with string result?
- To: Troy Noble <troy dot noble at channelpoint dot com>
- Subject: Re: DLL function with string result?
- From: Christian Lescher <christian at lescher dot de>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:21:17 +0200
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com, christian dot lescher at icn dot siemens dot de
- References: <8F23E55D511AD5119A6800D0B76FDDE11E0F41@cpex3.channelpoint.com>
I tried your solution, and it works. However, for strings > 64 KB, I get
an access violation. I suppose that I have to use some of the mem alloc
functions out of cygwin's windows.h or something like this?
But you are right, this is probably more a question for some comp.*
Thanks so far, Christian
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple