This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Editor & Queries
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Editor & Queries
- From: "David Hutchison" <David_a dot hutchison at virgin dot net>
- Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:27:09 +0100
- Disposition-Notification-To: "David Hutchison" <David_a.email@example.com>
I have downloaded all your packages.
At work I sue UNIX with vi as my editor and K shell.
What can I use from these packages as an editor?
IS vi available?
Can I write normal script in awk/ sed etc test them on my Windows 2000
system and then take them into work on Solaris 2.8 and run with many
thanks for your assistance.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple