This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Editor & Queries
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Editor & Queries
- From: "Karsten Fleischer" <Karsten dot Fleischer at gmx dot de>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 02:53:09 +0200
- Reply-To: <K dot Fleischer at Omnium dot de>
> At work I sue UNIX with vi as my editor and K shell.
Why do you sue them?
> IS vi available?
Yes, try 'vi your-favorite-filename'.
> Can I write normal script in awk/ sed etc test them on my Windows 2000
> system and then take them into work on Solaris 2.8 and run with many
Yes. Write scripts, test, take'm to work and make as many changes you want.
Joking apart, try it out. It should work.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple