Re: Missing CYGZ.DLL

Well, that sort of search would be how I found out about the renaming of
libz.dll to cygz.dll in the first place, but I don't see anything there
about why cygz.dll is missing.  I've looked in c:\cygwin\bin, and it's not there.
I just clicked on the setup link from cygwin.com, selected a full install, and
let 'er rip.

Any other suggestions?

On Fri, Apr 20, 2001 at 05:21:08PM -0400, Earnie Boyd wrote:
> "Mark J. Reed" wrote:
> >
> > I just downloaded and installed the latest Cygwin on a system which
> > previously had no version, and /usr/bin/ssh crashes with a complaint
> > about cygz.dll missing. Sure enough, it's not there . . . was it renamed
> > again, and ssh not rebuilt appropriately?  How do I fix this?
> >

> The answer is no!  Perhaps some research with
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&q=cygwin+%2Bmissing+%2Bsetup+%2Bdll
> would help?
>
> Earnie.

Mark REED 		     | CNN Internet Technology
1 CNN Center Rm 003F         | mark.reed@cnn.com
Atlanta, GA 30348      USA   | +1 404 827 4754
--
It is difficult to legislate morality in the absence of moral legislators.