This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Not sure why automake is not being found?
- To: "Jonathan Van Luik" <jvluik at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: Not sure why automake is not being found?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 10:08:14 +1000
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <LAW2-F61KJV7VpGWOQ200010d0d@hotmail.com>
Johnathon, please keep replies cc'd to the list.
Use setup.exe from cygwin to install perl.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Van Luik" <email@example.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 10:06 AM
Subject: Re: Not sure why automake is not being found?
> Since I am using the cygwin do I get the Win32 or Unix perl?
> Jon V.L.
> p.s. How does installing perl fix my problem?
> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple