This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Not sure why automake is not being found?
- To: "Jonathan Van Luik" <jvluik at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: Not sure why automake is not being found?
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 10:13:59 +1000
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <LAW2-F124GQOuE3chAH00010cff@hotmail.com>
Can you run /bin/perl -v
whats the output of type -p automake and type -p perl
Are you running with ntsrc on an NT/2000 machine?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Van Luik" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2001 10:11 AM
Subject: Re: Not sure why automake is not being found?
> The setup.exe for cygwin says that I have already installed Perl.
> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple