This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Not sure why automake is not being found?
- To: "Jonathan Van Luik" <jvluik at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: Not sure why automake is not being found?
- From: "AJ Reins" <tbisp at qwest dot net>
- Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 11:44:36 -0500
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <LAW2-F13Iz4alUNF1GP00010fb2@hotmail.com>
Jonathan Van Luik wrote:
> $ automake Makefile
> BASH: /usr/bin/automake: bad interpreter: No such
> file of directory
This is one of the changes in Bash 2.05. This particular message
that the first line is pointing to a wrong directory. In this case, perl
is not where the script thinks it is. Check with 'head -1
and see where it thinks perl is installed. Fix as needed.
AJ Reins - tbisp<AT>qwest.net -or- tbisp<AT>my-deja.com
Warning label I would like to see on software:
"Before using, read instructions.
If you do not understand or cannot read,
do no use this product."
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple