This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Support in gcc for 586
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Support in gcc for 586
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 12:33:13 -0400
- References: <200104221604.JAA10695@mail7.bigmailbox.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 09:04:04AM -0700, Nicolay Giraldo wrote:
>I just downloaded and installed cygwin, to find that I can't compile anything because gcc supports only 686 and up.
>I have a Pentium MMX, what can I do ??
Use the gcc that comes with the package.
It should support 386+.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple