This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: /usr/include/sys/socket.h in cygwin
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: /usr/include/sys/socket.h in cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 18:46:37 -0400
- Cc: tazium at yahoo dot com
- References: <IHEAIGPOPDKNBALAMEDOIEKCCAAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 04:53:00PM -0400, Travis Smith wrote:
>I believe the /usr/include/sys/socket.h needs a <sys/features.h> vs. a
>At least that's the problem I've run it, changing that has eliminated
>any problems I've had.
Could you enlighten us with the problem that you are having?
In is always a good idea to provid specific details when providing
a bug report. It is difficult to know when a bug report is just
a misconception or a cockpit error and when it is real. If you
provide us with the details of your reasoning, we don't have
to duplicate whatever work you've done.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple