where did you hide it?

i have been unable to find the Xinstall.sh script.
where did you hide it?

well, in addition to the mythical Xinstall.sh,
i am also unable to find the previous
full release (4.0.2).

---
3. Installing XFree86 4.0.3 using the Xinstall.sh script

We strongly recommend that our XFree86 4.0.3 binaries be installed using the Xinstall.sh script that we provide. It is also
important that the previous full release (4.0.2) is installed before installing this update release. Make sure that you use the 4.0.3
version of the Xinstall.sh script to install this update. Older versions may not be able to do it correctly. There are a lot of
steps in the manual installation process, and those steps can vary according to the platform and hardware setup.