This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: where did you hide it?
- To: Al Kelley <blufox at cats dot ucsc dot edu>
- Subject: Re: where did you hide it?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 20:26:35 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <3AE37555.9ED26E91@cats.ucsc.edu>
- Reply-To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
WRONG MAILING LIST.
(wrong attitude, too, fwiw)
On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 05:20:37PM -0700, Al Kelley wrote:
>i have been unable to find the Xinstall.sh script.
>where did you hide it?
>well, in addition to the mythical Xinstall.sh,
>i am also unable to find the previous
>full release (4.0.2).
>3. Installing XFree86 4.0.3 using the Xinstall.sh script
>We strongly recommend that our XFree86 4.0.3 binaries be installed
>using the Xinstall.sh script that we provide. It is also important
>that the previous full release (4.0.2) is installed before installing
>this update release. Make sure that you use the 4.0.3 version of the
>Xinstall.sh script to install this update. Older versions may not be
>able to do it correctly. There are a lot of steps in the manual
>installation process, and those steps can vary according to the
>platform and hardware setup.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple