This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Unable to run psql
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Unable to run psql
- From: Fausto Teixeira <fausto dot teixeira at bol dot com dot br>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 00:44:47 -0300
- Organization: Oracle Communications
- Reply-To: fausto dot teixeira at bol dot com dot br
I've just completed my first install of Cygwin PostgreSQL on NT 4.0 with SP6a.
However, when I attempt to follow step 7 of the README file, i.e.
$ psql template1
I get a message "could not find cygncurses5.dll" and, indeed it is not anywhere to be found.
Where can I get it, please ?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple