This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Unable to run psql
- To: fausto dot teixeira at bol dot com dot br
- Subject: Re: Unable to run psql
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 23:55:05 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <3ADF6AB300041F42@scott.bol.com.br> (added by email@example.com)
Fausto Teixeira wrote:
> I've just completed my first install of Cygwin PostgreSQL on NT 4.0 with SP6a.
> However, when I attempt to follow step 7 of the README file, i.e.
> $ psql template1
> I get a message "could not find cygncurses5.dll" and, indeed it is not anywhere to be found.
> Where can I get it, please ?
It is part of the ncurses package. Did you install ncurses when you ran
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple