This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: openssh2.5.2p2-3 (latest) + cygwin1-20010414.dll: sshd port forwarding not working
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: openssh2.5.2p2-3 (latest) + cygwin1-20010414.dll: sshd port forwarding not working
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 00:40:26 -0400
- References: <987979012.3ae35d04257cc@localhost>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 12:36:52AM +0200, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
>Using the latest openssh and the latest cygwin1.dll on a server (sshd.exe), port
>forwarding is not working.
>>From any client, try
cygwin1-20010414.dll is not "the latest cygwin1.dll".
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple