This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: openssh2.5.2p2-3 (latest) + cygwin1-20010414.dll: sshd port forwarding not working
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: openssh2.5.2p2-3 (latest) + cygwin1-20010414.dll: sshd port forwarding not working
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 19:27:59 +0200
- References: <987979012.3ae35d04257cc@localhost>
On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 12:36:52AM +0200, Wolfgang Spraul wrote:
> Using the latest openssh and the latest cygwin1.dll on a server (sshd.exe), port
> forwarding is not working.
> >From any client, try
> ssh -N -C -L 8000:<remote cygwin/sshd machine>:25 <remote cygwin/sshd machine>
> to connect to a cygwin/openssh server and forward local port 8000 to port 25 on
> that server. Then try
> telnet 127.0.0.1 8000
That should be solved now.
> BTW - "ssh -f" (go background) doesn't work either on cygwin, bat that's a minor
Works for me in both directions.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple