This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: java on cygwin - it sort of works
- To: "Billinghurst, David (CRTS)" <David dot Billinghurst at riotinto dot com>
- Subject: Re: java on cygwin - it sort of works
- From: Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:33:58 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: "'java at gcc dot gnu dot org'" <java at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
On Sun, 22 Apr 2001, Billinghurst, David (CRTS) wrote:
> I have java working, after a fashion, on cygwin using cvs gcc 3.1 (trunk).
> My part in the work was to ask a few stupid questions. There are still a
> couple of configuration issues to solve.
Great! Did you test the runtime at all? What configure options did you
need? Can you use the win32 threads port, or are you relying on cygwin's
> There is still a configuration/libtool problem. libgcj.la gets some
> additional cruft in dependency_libs. At the moment I let the build fail,
> then edit libgcj.la like so.
hmm... I didn't see anything in there that's obviously wrong. What was
the failure, exactly?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple