This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Compiling with gcc under cygwin
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Compiling with gcc under cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 13:39:21 -0400
- References: <F132rcR4ZDgC81TbdkS0000854f@hotmail.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 07:54:20AM +0000, Antoine PERNIN wrote:
>Hi all, (soory if this mail looks long!)
>I have a problem (should say 2)while compiling with gcc 2.95.2 under cygwin
>*/ In that case my main doesn't contain anything except a variable
>arm-elf-gcc /home/apn/test/main.c -o test
>/tools/H-i686-pc-cygwin/arm-elf/bin/ld : cannot open crt0.o: No such file or
>This pb has been dealt with a few days ago : so as told, i run "env"
>but did not find LIBRARY_PATH
This is not a cygwin package. You've either acquired or buit an arm-elf
version of gcc. And, for some reason, you don't have a crt0.o.
Why this may be would have something to do with where you got the
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple