This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: file creating and editing
- To: Heiko Eidemüller <heiko at eidemueller dot de>
- Subject: Re: file creating and editing
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:50:41 -0400
- CC: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: Cygwin Users <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Heiko Eidemüller wrote:
> Hello list,
> I have an urgent problem. I installed cygwin about an hour ago and had no probs. But I don't find any command to create and edit a file, usually I use joe on linux systems, but it's not installed in cygwin.
> Well, I think this is a rather simple question, but I didn't find anything at cygwin.com and need to write some c++ proggies for a university course and don't have much time to waste :-(
As in all UNIX environments, vi is the standard editor.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple