This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: GCC: make check
- To: Chris Telting <telting at sprynet dot com>
- Subject: Re: GCC: make check
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie_boyd at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 15:56:35 -0400
- CC: Cygwin Users <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <CIECIBEHKHKCIGOADKAOMEIOCIAA.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: Cygwin Users <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Chris Telting wrote:
> Why do the 16 out of 620 checks fail? Are they of any consequence?
I really don't know and haven't taken the time to research it. I assume
it has to do with portability issues and feel comfortable that a 97.4%
ratio is good.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @yahoo.com address at http://mail.yahoo.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple