This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
May need a ghostscript maintainer
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: May need a ghostscript maintainer
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:13:23 -0400
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Our ghostscript maintainer seems to be MIA.
Given the number of problems that people are having with ghostscript,
I have three options:
1) Remove ghostscript from the distribution.
2) Find a new maintainer who will rectify the existing problems.
3) Have the existing maintainer rectify the problems.
I sent email to the maintainer a week ago and haven't heard anything
so it looks like #3 is out.
Is anyone willing to maintain this? We need to provide an X-less
version of ghostscript. Norman Vine has managed to do this, so it is
not an impossible feat:
If someone would like to volunteer to do this, please respond to this
thread. Don't send email personally. Just send email to email@example.com.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple