This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: gs.exe
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit dot haase at t-online dot de>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 01:34:36 +0200
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: gerrit dot haase at t-online dot de
Myself schrieb am 2001-04-25, 0:30:
Hello libpng maintainer,
> Charles S. Wilson schrieb am 2001-04-23, 22:17:
> > You need to either recompile gs.exe against the cygwin libpng-1.0.9-3
> > package, or revert back to the cygwin libpng-1.0.8-2 package. This is
> Have you successful managed to build libpng-1.0.10?
> Maybe it's better to wait until this is in distribution?
libpng 1.0.10 built OOTB (without assembler optimizations, i didn't
tried with yet), when will it be in the distribution?
PGP-Key: 0x28A05137 [875C 745E 01CF 8A34 2767 BE39 305E 5261 28A0 5137]
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple