This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: making gcc
- To: <alk at pobox dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: making gcc
- From: "Robert Collins" <robert dot collins at itdomain dot com dot au>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:07:38 +1000
- References: <email@example.com>
If you have cygwin 1.3.1 you can try* posix, otherwise build gcc with no
* No stress or regression testing has been none to determine how well it
works. Clear, detailed bug reports with reproduction instructions are
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Kimball" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 3:04 PM
Subject: making gcc
> When building gcc for cygwin, what thread model should be used?
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple