This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ntsec and sshd question
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: ntsec and sshd question
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 09:19:20 +0200
- References: <F171UsebmspH2q6DqaJ000090d1@hotmail.com>
On Tue, Apr 24, 2001 at 11:47:00PM -0700, Karl M wrote:
> Hi Corinna...
> But I did not see it before I set 'CYGWIN=ntsec tty'. When I had no value
> set for the CYGWIN variable, I did not see the extra sshd process. Why is it
> different now?
Dunno. Could you try "CYGWIN=nontsec tty" and "CYGWIN=ntsec notty"
to check which setting raises that behaviour?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple