This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin Python Distribution GPL Licensing Issue?
- To: Tim Peters <tim dot one at home dot com>
- Subject: Re: Cygwin Python Distribution GPL Licensing Issue?
- From: Jason Tishler <Jason dot Tishler at dothill dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:06:01 -0400
- Cc: DJ Delorie <dj at delorie dot com>, cce at clarkevans dot com, cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com
- Organization: Dot Hill Systems Corp.
- References: <20010423113748.F169@dothill.com> <LNBBLJKPBEHFEDALKOLCIEHDJOAA.email@example.com>
On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 01:10:01AM -0400, Tim Peters wrote:
> [Jason Tishler]
> > Hmm, I not sure how to interpret the above.
> That's because I'm trying *not* to tell you what to do, only what I believe
> are your options and some of the potentially thorny issues connected with
> them. In the end, it's your call.
OK, I'm leaving my Cygwin Python distribution as is.
My thanks to Tim, DJ, and the others who have taken the time to help me
try to understand these intricate licensing issues.
Director, Software Engineering Phone: +1 (732) 264-8770 x235
Dot Hill Systems Corp. Fax: +1 (732) 264-8798
82 Bethany Road, Suite 7 Email: Jason.Tishler@dothill.com
Hazlet, NJ 07730 USA WWW: http://www.dothill.com
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple