This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: _ctype_ undefined errors and getting XFree86
- To: "Cygwin, Mailing List" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: _ctype_ undefined errors and getting XFree86
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:14:38 -0400
- Cc: wdkirby at ix dot netcom dot com
- References: <3AE6A269.BD9E6883@ix.netcom.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Wrong mailing list.
On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 06:09:45AM -0400, William D. Kirby wrote:
>I have had a number repeated errors occur while tring build or rebuild a
>number of X-Window applications and packages. These are _ctype_
>undefined errors from mostly linking X11 and Lesstif libraries. Using
>Cygwin b20 X11r6.4 libraries with even the latest Cygwin (1.3.1).
>>From a search of the cygwin mailing list archieves this error has
>occured with others. The most current recommendation is to use the
>libraries in the Cygwin XFree86 package. Which XFree86 files have the
>libraries and header files, or do I have to download and install the
>whole XFree86 package? Or is there a work around for the error?
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple