This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: openSSH under cygwin fix
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: openSSH under cygwin fix
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:58:10 +0200
- References: <F220zi95HfqR77bieLY0000943c@hotmail.com>
On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 08:15:56AM -0700, Karl M wrote:
> Hi C...
> I understand what you are saying, and agree with that.
> What I am saying is that when I use sshd running as a srvany service, I
> don't get my user specific environment variable definitions picked up (the
> ones I define from the windows gui). I have to also define them in
> ~/.ssh/environment. I was just asking if there was a way to avoid this extra
Not yet. There's some code in Cygwin which loads the users
profile when the user context changes but
- it works only for local profiles, not for server based profiles
- it doesn't rearrange the user environment from the information
in the user profile.
That's really serious: Patches gratefully accepted.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple