Re: no "which" in cygwin bash ?

Use 'type -p sshd'.

Noel

JZhao@qcorps.com on 2001.04.24 16:11:26

To:   cygwin@cygwin.com
cc:   (bcc: Noel L Yap)
Subject:  no "which" in cygwin bash ?

Hi Geeks,

I just download and install the newest Cygwin-1.1.8 on my Win2k machine.
What surprised me is I can't use "which sshd" to find the open-ssh dameon.
It appears no which utility installed. Is this my fault or a cygwin
problem.

Please response to my email address.

Thanks,

Jin

do not necessarily reflect those of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its
subsidiaries and affiliates.