This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cut and paste problem with cygwin 1.3.1
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Subject: Re: Cut and paste problem with cygwin 1.3.1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:21:46 -0400
- References: <3AE76EC4.EF0FFA66@lucent.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 05:41:40PM -0700, Victor M. Esquivel wrote:
>I know cygwin v1.3.1 just came out, but I thought I'd give it a try.
>I installed from scratch with the latest cygwin, mingw, and w32api. I
>noticed right away that I can no longer cut and paste more than 4 lines
>of data from a Windoze text file to a bash session.
>To confirm this, I re-installed from scratch (again), but I used cygwin
>v1.1.8, mingw v20010130-1, and w32api v20010130-1. This combination
>worked as expected. I could cut and paste lots of lines (>24) between
>a Windoze text file and a bash session.
I just tried this and had zero problems pasting many lines of text into
a "cat" run from bash.
I tried both CYGWIN=tty and CYGWIN=notty and had similar experiences with
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple