This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mpg123 patch
- To: Andy Younger <andylyounger at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: mpg123 patch
- From: "Sagar R. Shah" <Sagar dot Shah at sid dot cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 07:39:56 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
- cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Andy Younger wrote:
> How to install.
> Get mpg123-0.59r.tar.gz from the www.mpg123.com site
> $ tar zxf mpg123-0.59r.tar.gz
> patch it
> $ zcat mpg123-0.59r-patch.gz | patch -p0
> compile & install it
> $ cd mpg123-0.59r
> $ make cygwin
compliation seemed to fail for me because esd.h (required by audio_esd.h)
was missing. I redownloaded the tar ball and checked that it wasn't there.
> P.S. The /dev/dsp supports having WAV's copied to it, hence
> $ cat WAVFILE >/dev/dsp
cool. :-) Thanks for letting us know.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple