This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: mpg123 patch
- To: Andy Younger <andylyounger at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: mpg123 patch
- From: "Sagar R. Shah" <Sagar dot Shah at sid dot cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 09:47:10 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)
- cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, 26 Apr 2001, Andy Younger wrote:
> Oops, that is indeed my patch for getting it working with esound. If you had
> a working port of esound, that would have worked fine :-)
> Anyway here is my OSS based patch. Sorry for the inconvenience.
That's okay, it was nice of you to share the patch in the first place!
But am i right in thinking that the OSS based patch assume i have something
else installed beforehand? [like a port of OSS? ;-)]
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple