This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: OpenSSH Build Failure--make died
- To: Karl M <karlm30 at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: OpenSSH Build Failure--make died
- From: Corinna Vinschen <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:47:09 +0200
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <F55QvnbEG10Gai4omRX0000b03a@hotmail.com>
On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 10:37:53PM -0700, Karl M wrote:
> Hi Corinna...
> The make died. What would you like me to do?
Just as a workaround (the problem is actually in Cygwin, but for now)
add the following to the offending source file:
#define S_IXUSR 0100
#define S_IXGRP 0010
#define S_IXOTH 0001
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple