This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: latest cygwin DLL version + teTeX and PDF problem
- To: NOE nicolas <noe at cstb dot fr>
- Subject: Re: latest cygwin DLL version + teTeX and PDF problem
- From: Jerome Benoit <JGMBenoit at wanadoo dot fr>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:38:01 +0200
- CC: "Cygwin (Adresse de messagerie)" <cygwin at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <D197C8AF032FD311976F00805F0D643D36AFB1@anthemis.nantes.cstb.fr>
In view to reproduce the problem,
please can you try to pdf[la]tex distributed [la]tex sources,
I mean can you try:
and tell what you get.
Thanks in advance,
NOE nicolas wrote:
> I was using latex (tetex in cygwin distribution) to produce PDF, via
> pdflatex. Everything worked fine until I updated cygwin this morning
> (cygwin 1.1.8 -> 1.3). Now, all fonts are replaced by dots. I have no
> problem producing DVI and postscript. I installed tetex again, but it
> didn't change anything.
> I've got this error message :
> Warning: pdflatex (file /usr/share/texmf/dvips/config/pdftex.map):
> invalid entry for `bchbo8r': too big value of SlantFont (167)
> Which is strange to me, cause in pdftex.map, the value is ".167"
> (and so on). I was wondering if anyone experienced the same problem.
> Want to unsubscribe from this list?
> Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple