This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems compiling Compress::Zlib under Perl.
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Problems compiling Compress::Zlib under Perl.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:27:12 -0400
- References: <12F176DD950ED411B68E0050DA14ED10338752@jupiter.gunzphoto.com.au>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Apr 26, 2001 at 06:06:59PM +1000, Neil Lunn wrote:
>I had a look at the latest binutils release, but this appears only to be
>cleared up currently by having the libaries in /usr/lib. A prior release of
>w32api would be a quick fix.
Actually, using the newest binutils would be the quickest and most
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple