This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HELP: Python/Tkinter/Cygwin
- To: "Mike Campbell" <Mike dot Campbell at oracle dot com>
- Subject: Re: HELP: Python/Tkinter/Cygwin
- From: Andrew Markebo <flognat at flognat dot myip dot org>
- Date: 26 Apr 2001 21:54:50 +0200
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- References: <email@example.com>
Hmm tkinter wants tk to work, and I haven't seen it for
cygwin.. yet.. :-) Grabb the x-server, grabb tcl and tk and
compile.. and then you might..
Alternative?? What is pysol?? Something that maybe could be run on a
MSWin 'native'-compiled python wich has tkinter support?
Or maybe try to compile python so it uses the tk with windows api?
/ "Mike Campbell" <Mike.Campbell@oracle.com> wrote:
| I'm trying to get the Pysol package to run under Cygwin (v1.3.1) and it seems to choking when Python tries to load the Tkinter package.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple