This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: HELP: Python/Tkinter/Cygwin
- To: 'Andrew Markebo' <flognat at flognat dot myip dot org>, Mike Campbell <Mike dot Campbell at oracle dot com>
- Subject: RE: HELP: Python/Tkinter/Cygwin
- From: "Robinow, David" <drobinow at dayton dot adroit dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:37:02 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
> From: Andrew Markebo [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Yep sorry, my error, TCL and Tk included in cygwin, it is probably so
> that the _tkinter module wasn't enabled when the python compilation
> was done, I can throw it an eye and see if I can get it together..
> If you are really into wanting to play pysol, and can't wait for my
> answer, you can probably do it from a MSWindows 'native' Python,
> downloadable from www.python.org.
Yes, certainly. I've done this too much.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple