This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Perl/Tk with patches no long compiles with CygWin v1.3.1
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Perl/Tk with patches no long compiles with CygWin v1.3.1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:01:23 -0400
- References: <12F176DD950ED411B68E0050DA14ED10338754@jupiter.gunzphoto.com.au>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 12:04:51PM +1000, Neil Lunn wrote:
>This is a known problem as the updated w32api has been moved out of /usr/lib
>and /usr/include and placed into respective w32api subdirectories.
>Chris has reposted updated releases of gcc and binutils to compensate.
>However there still appears to be some instances where this path doesn't get
>searched. So again as dual compensation I would suggest making an alteration
>to Config.pm in your perl installation and change the line:
??? I haven't heard of these instances. Is there a pointer to someone complaining
about this with the new binutils? I'm not sure how it is possible for ld
not to find /usr/lib/w32api with my patches.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple