This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HELP: Python/Tkinter/Cygwin
- To: <cygwin at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: HELP: Python/Tkinter/Cygwin
- From: "Norman Vine" <nhv at cape dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 00:09:51 -0400
- Reply-To: <nhv at cape dot com>
Mike Campbell writes:
>Anyone got tkinter to work (or better yet pysol) under cygnus?
Haven't tried PySol yet
but tkinter and Idle work fine :-)
See my Python howto page
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple