This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin service doesn't get NT shutdown notification
- To: Karl M <karlm30 at hotmail dot com>
- Subject: Re: Cygwin service doesn't get NT shutdown notification
- From: Fred Yankowski <fred at ontosys dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 12:01:07 -0500
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <F255FmsQSktLxHbHucV0000be48@hotmail.com>
On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 09:49:27AM -0700, Karl M wrote:
> This may be the same fork/detach issue that I had with sshd as a service.
I saw those messages, but I don't think it's the same issue. In fact,
the problem occurs in my test-case code which doesn't fork at all.
Fred Yankowski fred@OntoSys.com tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant www.OntoSys.com fax: +1.630.879.1370
OntoSys, Inc 38W242 Deerpath Rd, Batavia, IL 60510, USA
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple