This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: bug report: sscanf problem with cygwin 1.3.1-1
- To: <newlib at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Subject: RE: bug report: sscanf problem with cygwin 1.3.1-1
- From: "Norman Vine" <nhv at cape dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 18:41:01 -0400
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-To: <nhv at cape dot com>
>Confirmed. I used vsscanf() as my test case, but all *scanf() functions
>in newlib call the same workhorse function, __svfscanf_r().
>It looks like there is a problem handling decimal points in __svfscanf_r
>(newlib/libc/stdio/vfscanf.c line 227)
A hearty thanks to whomever fixed this so quickly in the CVS
Another demonstration of Open Source at its best !!
This also seems to solve the PDF problems people were seeing
with my ghostscript port and the current Cygwin release
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple