This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bug report: sscanf problem with cygwin 1.3.1-1
- To: nhv at cape dot com
- Subject: Re: bug report: sscanf problem with cygwin 1.3.1-1
- From: "Charles S. Wilson" <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 19:57:29 -0400
- CC: newlib at sources dot redhat dot com, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <00cc01c0cf6b$23b6b280$a300a8c0@nhv>
Norman Vine wrote:
> >Confirmed. I used vsscanf() as my test case, but all *scanf() functions
> >in newlib call the same workhorse function, __svfscanf_r().
> >It looks like there is a problem handling decimal points in __svfscanf_r
> >(newlib/libc/stdio/vfscanf.c line 227)
> A hearty thanks to whomever fixed this so quickly in the CVS
Yep. Jeff's patches today (initializing the local var 'new_exp' &
providing prototype for _strtod_r in stdlib.h) seem to have corrected
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple