This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pause with make
- To: Enoch Wu <enochw at scn dot org>, "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- Subject: Re: Pause with make
- From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz at teknowledge dot com>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 23:03:31 -0700
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
Might it be that make is constructing names with two leading slashes and
hence frequent searches for non-existent network names occur during its
Palo Alto, CA USA
At 14:56 4/27/2001, Enoch Wu wrote:
>On Fri, 27 Apr 2001, Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc) wrote:
> > At 02:00 PM 4/27/2001, Manisha Jain wrote:
> > >Hello,
> > >
> > >
> > >I have this peculiar problem. When I run "make", and I go 4 directories
> > >deep, make just pauses for 1/2 minute.
> > >
>My make pauses for ever in a directory 2 levels below the current
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple