This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc 2.95.3-4, binutils 20010425-1
- To: "'Christopher Dale Campbell'" <DaleCampbell at revolutionist dot com>, "'Cygwin'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc 2.95.3-4, binutils 20010425-1
- From: "Norman Vine" <nhv at cape dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:03:12 -0400
- Reply-To: <nhv at cape dot com>
Christopher Dale Campbell writes:
>I think he actually meant to reply to the list, instead of just me.
>However, I've seen questions regarding the upgrade not working, but I
>haven't seen any answers. Noted in another e-mail, is it possible
>just to downgrade until the problems (if they exist) are fixed?
If you used the setup utilility.
select Install from Local Directory
Click on 'action button' in New Column for package(s) till Uninstall appears
click next to actually uninstall
select version of package(s) you which to install with 'action button'
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple