This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fw: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc 2.95.3-4, binutils 20010425-1
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Subject: Re: Fw: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gcc 2.95.3-4, binutils 20010425-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2001 12:15:48 -0400
- References: <001b01c0cfae$42fb52c0$c4332041@campbell>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 02:41:31AM -0400, Christopher Dale Campbell wrote:
>-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
>I think he actually meant to reply to the list, instead of just me.
>However, I've seen questions regarding the upgrade not working, but I
>haven't seen any answers. Noted in another e-mail, is it possible
>just to downgrade until the problems (if they exist) are fixed?
gcc is working fine for me, so there is little hope that this alleged
gcc problem will be fixed.
So, go ahead and back down to B20.1. You'll probably want to have
some kind of plan in place for bouncing back to B20.1 after each
setup.exe run, since if no one can debug this problem it will still
be in 1.3.2, 1.3.3, 1.3.4, 1.3.5, etc.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple