This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Some comments about the current release
- To: Kern Sibbald <kern at sibbald dot com>
- Subject: Re: Some comments about the current release
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 12:23:08 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <01C0D0B0.AA5CBDC0.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 01:31:15PM +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
>If your response is the "official" response, I feel sorry for the
>Cygwin project as the performance problem is not my specific problem
>but a problem in general. The test results that I sent were for the
>execution of ./configure, which does not run one line of my code
>(though the precise sequence of calls is determined by my
I already provided you with "official" responses to many of
Are you not reading the cygwin mailing list? You only responded
to Robert's mail, for some reason.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple