This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Some comments about the current release
- To: Kern Sibbald <kern at sibbald dot com>
- Subject: Re: Some comments about the current release
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 15:03:14 -0400
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- References: <01C0D0EF.3AB6E600.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Apr 29, 2001 at 08:59:05PM +0200, Kern Sibbald wrote:
>I am sorry, I am not subscribed to the mailing list, and if there is
>another way of reading it, I'm not aware of it. As a consequence, I
>have not seen your responses. Robert answered directly to me as well
>as copying the list, which is why I responded to him.
>By the way, one Cygwin user did respond directly to me that the likely
>source of my problems for the library issues is that I didn't use
>setup.exe, which is indeed the case. As a result, I reloaded the
>release using tar. This fixes my problem for gzip.exe and libm.a (as
>well as the other links). I regret the false alarm that generated.
>I would appreciate it if you could send your responses directly to me.
I would appreciate it if you would visit the cygwin web page and use the
mailing list archives.
Want to unsubscribe from this list?
Check out: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple